3D Spatial/Experiential Design Intern
Part Time, LA
MKG is a creative agency that specializes in brand experiences. We are seeking 3D Design interns for Fall/Winter 2022 to assist on a variety of design projects. The 3D Design interns will primarily be responsible for assisting full-time designers on project-based needs – from participating in initial brainstorming sessions, developing mood boards, creating floorplans and renderings for presentations to reviewing technical drawings, working with fabricators, and overseeing the final staging of all design components. The interns will also be asked to produce some 2D work including large and small format print graphics.
This is a paid internship.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
● Have a portfolio showing stellar 3D design skills
● Have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator & Photoshop
● Strong SketchUp skills desired
● Have diligent follow-through on every task assigned
● Be a self-starter
● Have great people skills
● Be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Industrial / Environmental / Scenic Design, Architecture, Interiors, or related field (or a recent graduate)
This position will be based in Los Angeles and expected to work in our office Tuesdays through Thursdays and can work from wherever on Mondays and Fridays. Local on-site work may be required for event/experience load-ins.
Please include resume and portfolio or weblink for review.