Experiential Marketing Intern
Part Time, NY
MKG is searching for an eager individual interested in learning the art of client management. Every day is different in this fast-paced environment! We’re looking for someone who is up for a challenge and is always excited to try (and learn) something new.
This position is open at our NYC offices.
This is a paid internship.
● Demonstrate superb communication and listening skills
● Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
● Be open to learning new methods, tips and tricks
● Speak up — bring thoughtful ideas and an honest point of view
● Demonstrate sharp attention to detail
● Eager to learn and takes constructive criticism positively
● Be proactive and take initiative
● Motivated to solve problems independently
● Able to stay organized and meet deadlines
● Be open to any ad hoc tasks
● Researching brands – including past activations
● Exploring new vendor/supplier partners
● Investigating/researching new marketing initiatives
● Participating in brainstorming sessions for new business pitches
● Compiling competitive research