Account Team Intern
Part Time, NY
Founded in 2003, MKG is a women owned and operated creative agency specializing in brand action. Brand actions – including live experiences, digital, virtual, and hybrid events, employee engagements, and social impact actions – humanize brands through creative storytelling and thoughtful, purpose-driven engagement. We’re proud to be long-standing partners to brands like Google, Target, Netflix, Facebook, lululemon, Delta Air Lines, and Dos Equis.
This position is open at our NYC offices.
ACCOUNT TEAM INTERN
MKG is searching for an eager individual interested in learning the art of client management. Every day is different in this fast paced environment! We’re looking for someone who is up for a challenge and is always excited to try (and learn) something new.
- Demonstrate superb communication and listening skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
- Be open to learning new methods, tips and tricks
- Speak up — bring thoughtful ideas and an honest point of view
- Demonstrate sharp attention to detail
- Eager to learn and takes constructive criticism positively
- Be proactive and take initiative
- Motivated to solve problems independently
- Able to stay organized and meet deadlines
- Be open to any ad hoc tasks
SAMPLE JOB DUTIES:
- Researching brands – including past activations
- Exploring new vendor/supplier partners
- Investigating/researching new marketing initiatives
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for new business pitches
- Compiling competitive research