Graphic Design Intern
Part Time, NY
MKG is a creative agency that specializes in brand experiences. We are seeking graphic design interns for Fall 2022 to assist on a variety of design projects. The graphic design interns will primarily be responsible for assisting full-time graphic designers on project-based needs – from graphic inspiration, logo/identity design, and environmental branding graphics to preparing print files for production or laying out simple web pages, social posts, and digital communications. Tasks may include simple animations or motion graphics.
This is a paid internship.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL:
● Have a portfolio showing stellar graphic design skills
● Have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Illustrator, InDesign & Photoshop
● Basic motion graphic/animation knowledge is a plus
● Experience with Google Slides and deck design is a plus
● Have diligent follow-through on every task assigned
● Be a self-starter
● Have great people skills
● Be working towards a bachelor’s or master’s Degree in Graphic or Communications Design
This position will be based in NYC and expected to work in our office through Thursday and can work from wherever on Mondays and Fridays. Local on-site work may be required for event/experience load-ins.
Send resume and portfolio or weblink