Full Time, NY
Founded in 2003, MKG is a women-led creative agency specializing in brand action. Brand actions – including live experiences, digital, virtual, and hybrid events, employee engagements, and social impact actions – humanize brands through creative storytelling and thoughtful, purpose-driven engagement. We’re proud to be long-standing partners to brands like Google, Target, Netflix, Meta, lululemon, Delta Air Lines, and Dos Equis.
MKG has offices in NYC and LA. Candidates are expected to live within commuting distance of either office and be present for collaborative, in-person work Tues-Thurs.
GENERAL PURPOSE: Support a Production lead or Producer.
Experiential background preferred. Contract.
MAJOR JOB OBJECTIVES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Focus on building upon basic production skills and mastery of MKG process(es). Working to build own pieces of projects outside of administrative duties. At highest level, will fully support a producer on a large-scale project. PC is a support only role, not expected to lead own project. Autonomy of project will prove ready for growth to next level.
● Day-to-day take all direction from Manager or Lead Producer or AP on project / Support the Project Lead on the project as right-hand man/work with Producer to find areas of the project to own
● Works with producer and/or AP to establish R&Rs and confirm responsibilities on project-by-project basis
● Lead and manage smaller portions of the project (rentals, uniforms, activations etc.)
● Project management of deliverables, timelines and ensures results; supports multidisciplinary team
● Comprehension of agency processes, departmental roles and responsibilities and overall workflow
● Comprehension of project / client priorities and KPIs
● Serve as primary liaison between vendors and agency, secondary point of contact for clients
● Contribute to the creative decks – spelling & grammar check, table of contents check, removing all internal notes, and asking your designer / producer how you can help get it done in time, give your opinion on it
● Support producer on liaising with in-house Creative, Design, and Operations divisions
● Provide budget support throughout project: track all expenses and file receipts, process/manage/file invoices, make sure to stay on budget with event décor/rentals/crew meals/other elements managing, assist with budget reconciliation; Ensure all internal team members’ project expenses are requested and accounted for
● Work with DOP and producers on bettering the production department as a whole and perfecting internal processes
● Help with ordering and assisting with agency and production needs such as researching, ordering and sourcing for internal events and initiatives
● Assist on one off assignment such as premium sourcing or venue research, to help move along production in different phases of a project life.
● Work on new biz pitches and proposals or research as needed
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
● 1-2 years’ with similar experience
● Creates project folders on the drive and organizes & saves all files; Alerts Lead Producer when Master Matrix and Pink Sparrow PIF are available to be populated
● Includes internal & client agendas and notes (if an Intern is assisting with taking notes during a meeting, PA should be reviewing and cleaning up document before sharing with lead producer and larger internal or external team members)
● Expenses &Tracking – Receipts, Invoices, Accountability Management
● Meeting/Call invites
● Obtain COIs & Worker’s Comp
● Ordering of Event Elements
● Production Booklets
● Brand Ambassador Training Manuals
● Staff Travel Booking & Management
● Crew Meals
● Project Summaries