Part Time, NY/LA
Founded in 2003, MKG is a women owned and operated creative agency specializing in brand action. Brand actions – including live experiences, digital, virtual, and hybrid events, employee engagements, and social impact actions – humanize brands through creative storytelling and thoughtful, purpose-driven engagement. We’re proud to be long-standing partners to brands like Google, Target, Netflix, Facebook, lululemon, Delta Air Lines, and Dos Equis.
MKG has offices in NYC and LA. Candidates are expected to live within commuting distance of either office.
MKG is searching for an eager individual interested in learning the art of experiential production. Every day is different in this fast paced environment! We’re looking for someone who is up for a challenge and is always excited to try something new.
● Demonstrate superb communication and listening skills
● Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
● Speak up — bring thoughtful ideas and an honest point of view
● Demonstrate sharp attention to detail
● Eager to learn and takes constructive criticism positively
● Be proactive and take initiative
● Motivated to solve problems independently
● Able to stay organized and meet deadlines
● Be open to any ad hoc tasks
● Passion for sustainability
● Support Senior Production team on efficiency research
● Continuous research on new production methods
● Researching the brand – including past activations.
● Investigating/researching new marketing initiatives
● Participating in brainstorming sessions for new business pitches
● Contacting and sourcing all necessary venue information for projects including availability, rental fees, A/V, catering, permitting.
● Building venue decks for clients.
● Researching venues and vendors and contacting them for information.
● Assisting with activation planning and implementation as needed onsite.