Part Time, NY
MKG is searching for an eager individual interested in learning the art of experiential production. Every day is different in this fast-paced environment! We’re looking for someone who is up for a challenge and is always excited to try something new.
This position is open at our NYC-based offices.
This is a paid internship.
● Demonstrate superb communication and listening skills
● Ability to collaborate effectively with a team
● Speak up — bring thoughtful ideas and an honest point of view
● Demonstrate sharp attention to detail
● Eager to learn and takes constructive criticism positively
● Be proactive and take initiative
● Motivated to solve problems independently
● Able to stay organized and meet deadlines
● Be open to any ad hoc tasks
● Passion for sustainability
● Support Senior Production team on efficiency research
● Continuous research on new production methods
● Researching the brand – including past activations.
● Investigating/researching new marketing initiatives
● Participating in brainstorming sessions for new business pitches
● Contacting and sourcing all necessary venue information for projects including availability, rental fees, A/V, catering, permitting.
● Building venue decks for clients.
● Researching venues and vendors and contacting them for information.
● Assisting with activation planning and implementation as needed onsite.